Arts & Crafts Fair (Feb 1st – 10th, 2013)
Feb 1 – 10, 2013
10-Day Show Show Hours 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Each Day
An unbelievable variety displayed on 1.5 miles of aisle frontage:
- Silver and Goldsmitthing
- Precious Metals
- Lapidary Tools
- Lapidary Equipment and Supplies
- Foods to Amaze You
Location and Details:
South-West Corner of I-10 Freeway and Highway 95,
- Home of the largest show of its kind. Takes days to see it all.
- A Buyer’s and Sellers market of the world.
- Smooth, fine graveled. Dust controlled, packed surrface for selling, parking, and camping in the beautiful desert setting of Arizona’s La Posa Valley.
- Live on your show spaces or in our on-premises no-hookup campground with water and dump station.
- Honey Wagon.
- Easy access in and out of show.
- 333 selling spaces.